CLIENT DirectoR, AMERICAS
Lora is a sales executive, strategist and client relationship professional. She has extensive experience helping clients improve individual, team and organisational performance, working in close partnership with them on innovative blended learning solutions & professional services. Lora has managed major relationships across a wide range of industries and business lines, overseeing successful domestic and global implementations. Her ability to accurately diagnose, define and integrate each client’s critical business issues, broader strategy, unique challenges, and key objectives into every implementation is her hallmark, which positively impacts results and helps maximize ROI.
As a Client Director, Lora's role involves overall relationship management for premier accounts:
Identifying and bringing the best specialist team to the table, shaping custom solutions
Carefully matching the right resources to specific client criteria and precise goals
Active participation in defining and executing the work to make a difference
Ongoing oversight to ensure long-term satisfaction and business impact
Proactively applying her 20+ years of consulting experience in the corporate performance improvement field, Lora’s clients consistently see measurably better results (successful strategy execution with tangible business impact).
Before joining Companies in Motion, her background included assignments as Enterprise Account Executive for Educational Technology Companies Skillsoft and Ninth House (now part of Korn Ferry). Earlier in her career, she served as Executive Director/Strategic Client Management at Professional Impressions Consulting, Vice President/Strategic Client Manager at Richardson, and as Business Development Director, National Accounts at the Carlson Marketing Custom Learning Group.
Lora has helped enhance performance for global leaders such as Aetna, American Express, American Standard Brands, AT&T Wireless, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Brooks Brothers, the DEA, Citi, Cushman & Wakefield, Deloitte, The Estée Lauder Companies, Fidelity Investments, Goldman Sachs, Johnson & Johnson, J.P. Morgan Chase, MassMutual, Medco, Merck, Merrill Lynch, MetLife, Microsoft, Mobil, Morgan Stanley, Liberty Mutual, Prudential, Ralph Lauren, Smith Barney, Sony, Textron, UBS, WR Grace & Co., and many others.
Lora’s areas of consulting expertise include:
• Aligning strategy with behavior: transformation vs. training with business results in mind
• Creating and sustaining client-focused cultures as a key business differentiator
• Sales, Management, Leadership, Professional & Executive Development
• Effective Digital/ Blended Learning Strategy across geographies and cultures
• Strategic Consultative Selling: large, complex account management
• Custom Corporate Education aligned with strategic imperatives
Lora holds a Business Administration and Marketing/English and Fine Arts degree from Montclair State University, NJ and has participated in numerous corporate university certifications during her career, including:
• Estée Lauder University at Vassar College Professional Development Program- Poughkeepsie, NY
• AT&T National Sales School for Account Executives & Technical Consultants- Denver, CO
• Minolta Professional Selling Skills Academy- Ramsey, NJ
• ATD NYC, HBA, SHRM, Sales Best Practices Group
Since Lora has been a long-time believer in the Mind-Body Connection, the Chemistry of Optimism and Happiness at Work, she is thrilled to bring Physical Intelligence to US organizations as a strong & powerful addition to their peak performance arsenal.